Submit A Post
Rules & Guidelines
1. You are invited to make posts about pretty-much any subject which may be of interest to local residents.
2. Controversial subjects will be carefully considered.
3. Posts should take the form of (complete) articles rather than simple questions.
4. Articles should be at least 80 words.
6. Don’t worry too much about formatting fonts, etc… I’ll take care of that when I moderate the post.
7. Once your post is added you can (and should) monitor for comments.
8. Please use this facility responsibly.
9. Please see our Website Terms & Conditions.
Submissions – History
In December 2007, I created a facility for users to submit articles for inclusion in the blog via a form, which was situated on this page (see this post).
Late in 2009, the form/facility “self-destructed” (the software supplied wasn’t capable of coping with the number of articles submitted), so I came up with a better solution, (and since then WordPress have added the facility to their core software).
Our “Top 10 Authors/Contributors” list (right menu bar) lists our most prolific posters, with links to “user archives”.
If you haven’t made the list but wish to view your archives, you can find the link at the bottom of any of your posts.