Submit A Post
Rules & Guidelines
1. You are invited to make posts about pretty-much any subject which may be of interest to local residents.
2. Controversial subjects will be carefully considered.
3. Posts should take the form of (complete) articles rather than simple questions.
4. Articles should be at least 80 words.
5. Please post general questions & comments HERE.
6. Don’t worry too much about formatting fonts, etc… I’ll take care of that when I moderate the post.
7. Once your post is added you should bookmark/monitor it for comments.
8. Please use this facility responsibly.
9. Please see our Website Terms & Conditions.
Submissions – History
In December 2007, I created a facility for users to submit articles for inclusion in the blog via a form, on this page (see this post).
Late in 2009, the form/facility “self-destructed” (the software supplied wasn’t capable of coping with the number of articles submitted), so I came up with a better (but still imperfect) solution. Since then WordPress has moved on a long way, allowing us to offer this seamless (and much more reliable) solution.
Our “Top 10 Authors/Contributors” list is displayed in the right “sidebar”, with links to individual “author archives”.
If you haven’t made the list but wish to view your archives, click your name at the bottom of any of your posts.